Sorry for the delay on getting this up, this week has been a real bitch. And I know that it’s now been 2 weeks in a row where Friday shows haven’t happened, but don’t worry: we have no plans on slowing down or any BULLSHIT like that. The month of April just wasn’t kind to either of us, schedule-wise. But keep listening: those weekly Friday shows will be up and running again before you can build an exact replica of Notre Dame by hand. Alone.
…or even before then!
This week, GPC and DJE gave you a look into the Newsroom for all the latest stories that matter to you most, then we offered a (spoiler-free) review of ‘The Cabin in the Woods.’ PLEASE see that movie, it needs your help! Next came a list of the 5 wealthiest rappers in the industry today (and all the joning that came with it), then we wrapped things up by listening to the newest Mel Gibson audio. Ahh, Mel Gibson rants…. what would we do without them?
Visit, follow, write:
- What Dat Mouth Do (Vado)
- SOPA (Ab-Soul Ft. Schoolboy Q)
- French Inhale (Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa Ft. Mike Posner)
- Let Em In (Talib Kweli Ft. Ace Hood)
- Let’s Get Blown (Snoop Dogg)
- Work Hard, Play Hard (Wiz Khalifa)
- Slow Down (Masta Ace)
- Day N Night (Nightmare) [Kid Cudi]
- Xxplosive (Dr. Dre Ft. Hitman, Kurupt, Nate Dogg, & Six-Two)
- Faded (Tyga Ft. Lil Wayne)
- Good Times (I Get High) [Styles P]
- The Next Episode (Dr. Dre Ft. Nate Dogg & Snoop Dogg)